Thursday, June 24, 2010

Maybelline Makeup bad?

I use maybeline eyeshadow and it tends to like just automaticaly come off my skin..Why is this happening is it bad???Maybelline Makeup bad?
Before applying eyeshadow, you should use a base cream. This is what keeps the eyeshadow from coming off. I use ';Lemon Aid'; primer from the brand ';Benefit'; sold in Macy's. Just tell them your looking for an eye cream base. So I would apply that with my fingers and then put foundation over it, then after start doing the eyeshadow. Trust me, it makes a difference in the look of your eyes and how long the makeup stays on. Oh and Maybelline is not a good brand. Mac has great eyeshadows. But don't use their powders because its very oily and bad for your skin. I use their eyeshadows cuz they have great colors but thats the only thing i use. for the rest of my face I use mineral makeup. Try Bare essentials or Jane Iredale. I hope this helps!Maybelline Makeup bad?
It's possible you have oily eyelids so the shadow doesn't stay on as well as it otherwise might. You could get a primer to help with that - Urban Decay and Too-Faced both make really good ones that make shadows that on for a long time. The other thing is a lot of the cheaper brands may not have the staying power or color payoff as the higher end ones do.
I don't know, you might just need a primer, try Urban Decay's Primer Potion. Another drugstore eyeshadow I really like is Wet n' Wild Ultimate Expressions in Fantasy Island. it comes in 8 or 9 colors for only $4.99 and the colors are really pigmented!


hope i helped=]
Try putting a prima on before the eyeshadow, that will keep it in place. Or some people use foundation ont here eyelids, as that helps as a base.
one tip you can try is putting a liquid foundation on your eyelid before applying the eyeshadow that always works for me
That's probably because it's cheap, it doesnt last long because it doesnt cost much.
  • loreal hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    cats