Thursday, June 24, 2010

Do I look bad with makeup?

Ok I just recently started wearing a little bit of makeup. Barely any just eyeliner and sometimes eyeshadow but my mom and older sister is always telling me that I look ugly with makeup on. According to my sister uglier then I already am (ya thanks a lot sis) so what do you guys think? Should I just stop wearing it?





www.myspace.com/ye_inDo I look bad with makeup?
Umm no. I don't think you're applying it properly tho. You'd look prettier in it if you knew how to put it on right. Just watch youtube tutorials for how to put on eyeliner, shadow etc.





You're pretty and young. So you really don't need it and don't listen to you're sister. She's probably just jealous.Do I look bad with makeup?
Every girl goes through that. You just have to learn what works for you and what doesn't. And by the way, you're NOT ugly. If your mom and sis call you ugly and you guy's look alike, what does that make them.
You would look better with eyeliner that isn't so heavy! You could start out with blush, mascara, and some lip gloss. A colored eyeliner could be better, it is not so harsh and it's really beautiful actually!
honestly i can say on one of your pictures


you kind of over did it with harsh eyeliner just


try to not put to much on :)


but you dont look ugly
you dont look ugly but just cut down on it a little bit
no but you look better without it. also you should change your hair so its not covering your pretty face!
you look good with makeup or without makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats