Thursday, June 24, 2010

Whenever I apply eye makeup, my one eye waters really bad, Why?

I have tried everything. I bought all new makeup hoping that fresh makeup would do the trick, but no. This just started the past couple of years and after a few hours it stops, but I have to reaply my makeup. Has anyone ever experienced this? It's so annoying!Whenever I apply eye makeup, my one eye waters really bad, Why?
you may have a cist. try to not where makeup for a week or more. then you can start wearing it again and you should be fine.


a cist in your eye can come very easily if you use alot of eyeliner and you re apply it throughout the day. you may also have a clogged tear duct. try to not wear makeup for awhile and when you do make sure you remove it with eye makeup remover.Whenever I apply eye makeup, my one eye waters really bad, Why?
I have,you might be allergic to the makeup.Maybe try another brand.Good Luck!
Allergies. Try not wearing it. You're going to ruin your eyes for a little bit of false ';beauty?'; is that really worth it?
i usually expirience that too.but i have figured it the chemicals in the makeup that reacts when it comes to contact with the eye/bdy fluids.so you might choose another brand or all the same save you eyes for the future.we are fearfully and wonderfully made,we need no make up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats