Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is it a bad idea to just use one brand of makeup?

Like ONLY Mac, or ONLY Urban Decay, or ONLY Benefit. Good idea? Bad idea?








Thanks!Is it a bad idea to just use one brand of makeup?
Yes. No single brand of makeup has excellent products across EVERY single type of makeup. For instance, MAC has wonderful lipsticks and glosses, but their mascaras are poor. Benefit has wonderful cream eyeshadows, but their range of foundation shades sucks. So, if you really want to have great products, it's best to use a mix of different brands - because no one single brand can deliver the best in everything.Is it a bad idea to just use one brand of makeup?
You can...just don't..





You're missing out on better products. My friend, she ONLY uses Chanel makeup. She can afford it, it's just, why pay $28 for eyeliner, when you can pay, $14 for MAC or even $5 for Covergirl. You won't know what's best, but by only using one, you'll really never know.





I only used MAC for the longest time, even though my eyeliner would smudge like crazy.





Be versatile. Look around. Have ';favorite'; make up brands, but don't have just one.
I don't think it's bad.


It depends if you like all of their products.


I love all of the products from Revlon colorstay.


I do use other brands especially the shadows and lipglosses because of the diffrent colors.
No, why would it be? I mean, obviously it's good to explore and try out different brands, but if you like a certain brand and just want to stick with that one, by all means.
I only use Maybeliene because I loved their foundation, so I used their other stuff like mascara. If you love some product from a brand its a good bet that you'll like their other products too.
its not BAD. but i would imagine it can get boring..


I use soo many different types





from cheaper brands like maybelline %26amp; nyc


to more expensive brands like too faced, urban decay, %26amp; lancome.
Why would that be bad?


You can use every or one brand. Who cares?
i dont see how that would be bad lol i only use i.d. bare essential minerals lol nothing happen to me
will if you really like them then they r a good idea.it a madders if you think it is you
  • loreal hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    cats