Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What are the worst makeup products you've ever used?

just wondering, what are some crappy products to avoid?What are the worst makeup products you've ever used?
i was lame enough to buy this tube of mascara at victoria secret for $18 %26amp; it was the WORST thing ever . the brush clumped and was disgusting. after 4 uses, the brush would wear.


it said that it would volumize your lashes %26amp; makes them bolder, etc. BS. haha


but i dont know about the other makeup products at victoria secret, but def. avoid their mascara.


- oh and covergirls liquid foundation is horrible.What are the worst makeup products you've ever used?
water-proof eyeliner. it's really easy to get in your eyes cause you put it right by them. and when it got in my eye, it wouldn't come out for two hours because it's water-proof and eyes are wet which is what makes most eyeliner come right out of your eyes or you can just usually cry it out. so, not only does water-proof have stronger chemicals (which irritate your eyes more) but it also stays in longer so basically you get two hours of the worst pain your eyes have ever had.
Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Powder Foundation. It's awful. It looks unnatural and the brush is rough.





This is what it looks like so you can avoid it. http://www.neutrogena.com/econsumer/ntg/�?/a>
Probably MAX FACTOR eyeshadows. It seemed like plastic and I had to scrape them off to form a powder to apply to my eyes which didn't even stay on.





The maybelline mascara that is white on one side and regular on the other.. it just clumped them up on the ends and looked horrible.





I just also got that new almay foundation that ';changes to the color of your skin'; I thought I kind of liked it at first and then TODAY after work i looked in the mirror and it rubbed off all around my mouth and you could see the huge circle (like all the way to the middle of both cheeks, my whole chin and top of my mouth) and it was rubbed off around my eyebrows. it was horrible! I went and bought revlon color stay instead and i think i love it.
i bought l'oreal extra volume with collagen...ewww the worst mascara ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i bought the waterproof kind and it actually just clumped off. it flaked, smudged and irritated my eyes so bad.





the more layers i applied which is 3 at most..i would have raccoon eyes and black flakes under my eyes!!! the worst!!! never again
Covergirl probably, for me, was the worst. I found the formulas to feel cheap and greasy on my skin and the mascara really irritated my eyes because it was so drying. However, for the prices, they do carry decent eyeshadow.
loreal decrease





everyday minerals





proactiv





maybelline the one with the white mascara primer on one side





MAX eyeshadow





precriptives false lashes mascara





MAC waterproof mascara





organic minerals





i can't remember anymore :)
N.Y.C. New York concealer





OMGG WORST PRODUCT EVER





it made my skin so oily and since it came it in a lipstick applicator form it broke the second time i used it.





what a waste


-daniella-
Any makeup from the dollar store.


It should be illegal for sell that garbage


to people. Seriously.





:\
all covergirl foundation.concealers.
Walmart mineral make-up. Nothing works as good as bare minerals
cheap stuff


like 1 dollar products

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats