Thursday, June 24, 2010

I sweat so bad it is hard to put makeup on, please help!?

Any advice greatly appreciated!





Usually I go through my routine, I get out of the shower, put lotion on, get dressed, dry my hair, and then try to put my makeup on. I have even switched things around some but nothing seems to help. No matter what, every time I try to put makeup on I always seem to be sweating, and sometimes I do not even try because I am so hot the makeup looks terrible. I have tried fans blowing on me, spraying cool water mist, etc.I sweat so bad it is hard to put makeup on, please help!?
i have the same problem most mornings. I usually want til the very last to put my make-up on. That way my body temp is back down to normal. I do end up turning air temp down and making sure that i am in the coolest place in house while i am waiting. Sometimes i do end up putting it on in there also. Taking a cooler shower will also help.I sweat so bad it is hard to put makeup on, please help!?
I'll agree with the above post.





If this problem has been going on for years? If so you should contact your doctor. There's a condition called facial hyperhidrosis basically people who have this their face is always sweaty and it's hard to put make up on and sometimes embarrassing.





If it's a constant problem contact your doctor.
Try putting your makeup on in a cooler room and also try l'oreal infaliable foundation. The stuff works like a dream. It really does stays fresh for 16 hours and it makes your skin look more glowing throughout the day. Its prefect for people who sweat a lot
Put your make-up on in a different room than the bathroom that you heated up taking a hot shower or blowing your hair dry. Turn the air conditioner on really cold 20 minutes before you start your shower. Take a shower with cooler water, also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats