Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is is bad to leave on makeup for the night?

Yes! its the worst thing for your skin, The makeup will clog your pores and trust me, you;'ll wake up the next day with pimples and blackheads. Always wash your makeup off the night before, and the best thing to use is baby oil because it gets everything off and makes your skin softer. Lipstick/gloss is okay to leave on, but not any eye/cheek/nose makeup.Is is bad to leave on makeup for the night?
it is very bad to leave makeup on over night because you get bumps and or pimplesIs is bad to leave on makeup for the night?
I wouldn't leave it on for the night a lot. It is bad for your skin. If you go to a wedding or sometime type of occasion where you get how late it woun't be that bad if you just go to bed. If you aren't that tired then you could but otherwise take it off when you wake up.


I wouldn't make it a regular thing though. Once in a while wont hurt.
Yes...Your skin needs to breath.
yes,very bad.
Yes, it clogs pores and ages the skin.
very bad. it gave me breakouts.
It isn't good for your skin. But not everyone is acne prone. I just don't like to get it on my pillowcases.
one night is not going to make or break you. try not to make it a habit, though, as the dirt from the day, oil, makeup, etc. from the day will end up clogging pores.
Yes, it can make your skin break out.
yes it is. you might have a break out
it depends on what kind of makeup you wear and what kind of skin you have. If you have sensitive skin and are prone to breakouts then its a bad idea. If your skin is normal and your careful to use hypoallergenic makeup then its fine. i sleep in my makeup every night and have never had a problem. be careful if you wear contacts or have sensitive
Yes, then you get all wrinkley!
Always take off ALL your makeup before you go to sleep. More especially foundation because you want your skin to breathe after having makeup on all day. But also keeping mascara on all night can make it hard if you go in the morning to apply it again and it will be hard.You'll have to remove the makeup anyway because even if it rubs off there will still be makeup on you. So you might as well take ALL of it off so you don't break out or get any rashes.





I know sometimes it seems easier to just sleep with it on, but get you a good eye makeup remover and a good skin cleanser and you will thank yourself later.





Enjoy!
yes. u'll have a break out.
No, I have done it my whole life. I wash my face when I get up, and have been acne free my whole life. Depends on your skin type I guess. I find more cleansers that break us out! Your body has natural ways it takes care of itself. don't fall into the hype.
yes because it causes acne
yes
Yes. If you leave it on the oils from the makeup and your skin will give you major breakouts. Don't do it. Washing it off at night will only take 30 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats