Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is no makeup better than bad makeup?

Yes! I'm a big believer in no makeup. Although I do enjoy wearing it in the rain. I honestly don't know why, but that's when I get the urge to wear it.Is no makeup better than bad makeup?
absolutely.bad makeup looks so trashy omgsh. please keep off the makeup unless your a professional. none of this line seperating your makeup and ur neck stuff.Is no makeup better than bad makeup?
Absolutely!! There is nothing worse than seeing a woman with badly applied makeup and with too much on! Less is more!! A la Natural!!!
Absolutely! I saw an example of bad make-up today. It was very sad...
Yes, absolutely. Excellent example: Tammy Faye
Yes.....bad makeup is really really ugly.
Absolutely!
Always!
Yes Natural is always the best way to go.
I think I would go with no as opposed to bad.
No make up is better than any make up.
It depends. If your trying to cover a really bad scar, maybe not.
yes it is no makeup is better u wont look like a clown or something else
amen!!
yes. bad makeup will be you look old (or older)
Yes ;]
ur rite but who estimate the better or the bad??
Yes, it is.
ya but hey I'm a cat what do i know about makeup
of course

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats