Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'm watching E!, stars without makeup and I was wondering, do you think most of the stars really look that bad?

Like do you think most of them just look normal?I'm watching E!, stars without makeup and I was wondering, do you think most of the stars really look that bad?
they look normal and some actually look better that way,


some put loads of make up and makes them look really old and puffyI'm watching E!, stars without makeup and I was wondering, do you think most of the stars really look that bad?
They most likely really look like those pics. I have friends that I barely recognize without their make-up, so I can just imagine the difference in appearance when a professional does the make-up and hair. Celebrities are real people just like the rest of us.....
they dont actually look THAT bad because E! will put up the worst photo's they have of them.. it would be sort of boring if they wern't really ugly pictures. of course this is why we all watch E! right?
I don't think they look that bad. I'm was just watching that show. I didn't think Katie Holmes looked horrible, i just thought it was the picture
Yes, they look THAT bad.
ehh some look kinda bad but most of them really look fine :)
Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats