Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is it true that guys don't notice little things like smudged eye makeup, bad hair days, pimples, etc?

I always freak out if my hair gets frizzy or if my eyeshadow isn't perfect or if I get a pimple, but guys say that they don't notice those things. If they think a girl is pretty, then she's pretty regardless of any imperfections she has at the moment. Is this true? When I was on vacation in St. Thomas and St. Maarten I looked like crap (mismatched clothes, sunburned skin, frizzy hair, no makeup) but guys kept telling me how beautiful I was. I still find it a little hard to believe though.Is it true that guys don't notice little things like smudged eye makeup, bad hair days, pimples, etc?
This goes under the, ';You just lost a limb...? I never would have noticed'; mindset. Occasionally, women's minds will work this way too.





Generally, the male mind is focused on the larger picture; he thinks your beautiful, the color of your shirt or eyeshadow isn't going to change the truth of his initial feeling.





For instance my boyfriend knows the sofa is comfortable so he decides to sit on it, not realizing it has moved to the other side of the living room.Is it true that guys don't notice little things like smudged eye makeup, bad hair days, pimples, etc?
Hi Jennifer,,,, well honey,,, you know the truth now..... as long as you dont look like a beached whale.... guys are going to notice you.... no matter what you have on.......and no.... we do notice the big zits... but the clothes... thats a girl thing....





What ever involves the least amount of clothes on your body.. will work..... always....





good luck





send pictures... lol
I think guys actually don't notice that. Some girls can still look pretty, even if they're dressed in a sarong and singlet (mismatched color too!) only. :D
They just wanted to get into your panties...what did they look like?
no guys notice everything even though they say they don't
Heck no that is not true!
The fact that you may look like crap, but carry yourself like nothing's the problem is what they think is beautiful. They notice, some and most don't feel the need to say anything about it.
They do notice stuff. Below the face!!!





If you have a huge zit, of course you can't run away from that. Generally, they like very natural looks, some smudgy eyeliner is ok as long as u dont look like a panda.





And yes, if you dont have makeup on and they say ur beautiful, be happy!
Well...they don't notice Little Tiny things. Guys usually look at the hair, and your face(especially the eyes.) I don't get how your guys think your beautiful when you have all those pimples and smudged makeup. Maybe your really pretty. yeah, some people are natually beautiful which means that the pimples and makeup MAKE you look pretty. maybe your one of them. Congrats.
Yes it is true. My boyfriend thinks that I am pretty even when he sees me and I am a total mess. If a guy thinks that you are pretty then it doesn't matter what you look like at the moment.
How you look matters...
maybe it is true...
actually they lyin to make u feel comfortable... I see all those stuff, i even notice'em before all other things
Yes they do but you should do it right read some tips on all of them on this site
on it is not true.at least i do.I mean a guy do notice these little things .but if he really like a girl he will ignore the imperfections she has at the moment.so don't worri for ur imperfections at just one moment, although guys do have noticed that but they won't care !lol!
Lady, guys are very smart and good at picking up little things. But only regional. Most of the time, we detecting any subtle changes in the area below the shoulder. Not above the shoulder.
it depends upon the person. I am very particular with those things with my girlfriend. but i don't mind if she doesn't look great when we are together. the important thing here is she is presentable and she is happy to be with me.
Some guys do notice flaws, I guess the good ones see past it.Take a compliment anyway.
Guys only notice that something is different when you walk in the room and a boob is hanging out or your totally naked!!
I think they won't notice if it's slightly frizzy or smudgy, but if you look hurting or worked - they'll notice.





Maybe you're just naturally pretty and/or they were drunk. lol
your ugly get over it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats