Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is this makeup bad for my skin?????

I usually wear coverup and a bit of powder every day..


I use maxfactor creme puff


and maybelline recover fresh concealer, I get a few spots. Is this causing them?


I always take it off at the end of the day.Is this makeup bad for my skin?????
you should use mineral wear mineral foundation.


i had the same problem using maybelline!


mineral wear is talc-free which wont cause your skin to break out. it looks really natural. i bought the one with the sponge applier at the end. its great =]Is this makeup bad for my skin?????
maybe. Mineral make-up is always going to be the best make-up.
i think no depending on your it could just be your age but i would drop the liquid and just use powder the liquid clogs your pores
make up is not bad for your skin... BUT you do need to compliment what you already have.. dont use things over zits {IF you have them} or anythign.. it sounds like POSSSIBLY your not using hte correct things.. if you live near an ULTA or SAFORA or some sort of makup store.. get your colors done.. they will do what is best for you face...i just reciently changed to urban decay and its amazing!!! so maybe some different things will help.. also try minerals.. its hte best for you face!! well.. i hope it helps! and its GREAT that you take it off at the end of the day! your skin would be HORRIBLE if you dont.. so dont forget to! alright well.. i hope it helps!
umm u might want to c a dermatologist, cuz i dont think its the makeup....
there´s a chance you might be allergic if you use it THAT often
duh, makeup is bird poo... well do not put that on your face ...just try washing it
well i wear foundation and powder everyday on my face and every night i clean it off with a make up wipe but some times i dont always usualy find the wipes clean my face so i cleanse and tone my face every night make sure i have a good face cream on my face day and night and exfoliate my face twice a week i never get spots and find make up goes on easily!
well, you should prolly try to use makeup that is made for sensitive skin, an see how that works, an if the spots are still there, you should see a dermatologist. also, some types of makeup arent good cause they clog your pores, an that causes pimples, I think that power coverup is better than liquid, I suggest you try physicians formula, it works really good with me, so ya, I hope that helps!
i get the same problem


but i have found a solution


use a foundation thats for normal to oily skin . or use a cover up stick which is skin gentle.


then use loose powder for ur face i recomend no.7


also try keeping ur hair out of ur face .


any other questions just ask .


x
as long as you put one coat and take it off and wash your face everyday.
If you notice that the concealer spot is where you are getting continued flare ups, I would stop using. Try to not use anything for a week. let your skin breathe a little. The powder you use, may be clogging up your pores too. Try to use Mineral Makeup, no additives to hurt your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats