Thursday, June 24, 2010

Who looks bad without makeup?

i'm hoping i'm not the only one. is it possible to look naturally good? i've seen a lot of women pull it off i guess i'm doing something wrongWho looks bad without makeup?
I look terrible without make up ... but i NEVER wear it. I just can't bring myself to look in the mirror that long. UGHWho looks bad without makeup?
Eva Longoria. Have you seen her without makeup? I feel so much better after seeing her pic! Here are more...
I don't either...don't feel bad..When I'm not wearing makeup people ask me what's wrong. When I say nothing, why? They say I llok sick or tired....
I think I look ok without makeup. Not gorgeous, but ok.


I look to plain without eyeliner, or mascara. I dont think, I could live without these 2 things.
i look okay lol i mean i can wear no eye make up and i look great but i need foundation cause my skin is uneven





but so people wont get shocked by how you look without makeup dont put that much on in the first place like the smokey eye is for NIGHT TIME not for day [some girls do it] its too muchh
some people but it depends how much you put on and if you wear it on all the time people get used to it so when you dont have any on its like WHOA lol
There isn't a single human being that looks good 100% without wearing makeup... You can have a natural look and still look good.. u need to apply concealor, it covers dark circles, pimples, and just add a little blusher on ur cheeks, a natural peachy /pink would do... it evens out ur skin tone, a colorless lipbalm... now THIS is what i call a NATURAL look... (this is what i call the morning look) ...





if u're STILL insisting on looking good without MAKEUP... just take care of ur skin, use facial exfoliators... sleep well at night, 8-9 hours is good... apply cucumber on ur eye-lids for 5-10 mins... drink lots of water, eat plenty of veggie's and fruits... AND EXERCISE!! you will FEEL and LOOK good... trust me :D





Hope this helped ...
Some people have naturally really nice skin and not blemishes dark long eyelashes and lovely lips, but not many people have these qualities..unfortunately i have NONE of those qualities!!! and i look AWFUL without make up too!!! You're not doing anything wrong, you're either born with it or your not..i was not but its something most people have got to live with so i wouldnt worry about it!!!





:D xxxxxx
i'm still cute just plain looking, lol i think make up enhances ur beauty





gosh i saw the celebs w/o makeup and that reallly made me feel good thanks for that link!!!
Not meeeee. :)
WELL I ONLEY LOOK REALLY EXTREMLY GOOD WITH ALOT OF EYE MAKEUP BUT I HAVE REALLY ROSIECHEEKS AND LONG WAVY BROWN HAIR
oh trust me your not the only one.


i look terrible without makeup.


makeup is like my mask :)
sometimes it depends on the face of a woman or girl. but my opinion is that all woman and girls look preety with or without make-up..
ME!*
Some people are luckier than others. Some are lucky and abuse makeup anyway. You're not doing anything wrong by wearing it if you think you need it. Its best to go lighter and more natural though.
Some women go for the no make up look


i don't look dat bad just tired =( and super pale i don't even need the flash on my camera lol
I do! my friends say I look really pretty, but when I posted a pic without makeup on my myspace, people thought I was a five year old...
Britany Spears looks horrible without make up (Compare the 2 pictures!) http://www.methodshop.net/tech/articles/��


So of course you're not the only one!





A lot of women are naturally pretty. Just don't get down on yourself about it.
look good naturally is possible


its when ur wear makeup all the time and think u look good wit it


and ur not use to seeing ur self wit out it


so u think u dont look good





dats wat i think
Ha, I look bad even with makeup on. But it helps a little, haha. Yeah, it's possible to look naturally good, but you have to be really lucky!
I don't look bad with out makeup because I don't use foundation all over my face------------


foundation discolors the skin
I look really bad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats