Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Does anyone know about permanent makeup and any bad results?

Hey I just had my brows and lips done...Mine are gorgeous! but I know a girl that had hers done the same time and her lips didn't really get any color on them at all... She used someone different than I did...Mine are very nice and they only scabbed once with my healing...I've been told it is sometimes the difference in the pigment stuff they use...I do love mine I couldn't be happier and I get to go back for my touch up with in a year if I need one...My lips only have a spot or two that are maybe a little lighter but I can only tell that when I stretch them real tight...Just check around and ask for pictures of others they did...I had a dental hygienist with a pigmentology license do mine...I went in for a consult first and she showed me before and after pictures of her ladies..Hope this helps.Does anyone know about permanent makeup and any bad results?
If you go to a person who is unskilled with permanent makeup, they can horribly disfigure your face by drawing the lines crooked, making the coloring uneven or giving you an infection through dirty needles. Also, the permanent make up fades over time so it is not a really good idea.Does anyone know about permanent makeup and any bad results?
Permanent eyeliner is great.
Stay away from it! I can't understand why someone would want to look like they have makeup on all the time! I have a tatoo, but I would never get one on my face!%26amp; thats pretty much what permanent makeup is...think about it really hard...if they mess up its on your face permanently!


Good Luck!
l had my eyebrows and lip liner done.l think its great..that was about 4 years ago so l will be going for a touch up soon.
Have you seen Michael Jackson lately.If that don't change your mind nothing will

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats