Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is makeup bad for a 21 years old girl ?

i wear revlon colorstay foundation, maybelline dream matte pressed powder, mascara and lipgloss 3-4 days/week,is it tooo much for my skin ?


i break up easily but I have to do makeup to hideup the marks that wre left from my pimples....Is makeup bad for a 21 years old girl ?
I switched to mineral makeup when my skin was breaking out, It works great. It's light enough not to cause break outs and it looks less ';caky'; than heavier foundations. It might be worth a try if your worried.Is makeup bad for a 21 years old girl ?
Absolutely not. As long as you take it off every night and keep a face moisturizer on it, your skin will be fine. I usually wash my face with some kinf of face wash, then use astringent to get the rest of the make-up off, and then I put a face lotion so that my skin doesn't dry out and produce more oil, which will cause breakouts. I use Clean and Clear Morning Glow at night and after I wash my face in the morning. It has SPF 15 in it, and it keeps my skin really smooth, and it is oil free. Hope this helps!
Properly applied makeup (not too heavy) can be a real asset. Bad? No.
  • loreal hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    cats