Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is leaing makeup on overnight bad for your skin?

Yes. It will clog your pores and that gives you acne, blackheads, and even oilier skin. Take off ALL of your makeup before you go to sleep, or when you get home...ASAP. Use an eye-makeup remover for mascara and other eye makeup even if you wash your face beforehand. Leaving eye makeup on can make your eyelashes fall out easier I have heard (from my Mary Kay lady). Good Luck! Try the clean%26amp;clear makeup removing cleanser.Is leaing makeup on overnight bad for your skin?
Yes it is. During sleep, out skin absorbs much much faster than it does during the day. Leaving your makeup on overnight can lead to major blemishes.Is leaing makeup on overnight bad for your skin?
yes it is very bad for u.... all day your skin gets filled with oil and dirt and greace. plus we then have makeup on adn that makes it worse. if you sleep with all of that grossness on your face then it just gets cloged and stays in ur face. thats y u neeeeeeddd to wash ur face before u go to sleep if you dont want blemishes in the morning
yea...it clogs yur pores and it can make yur skin oily which can cuase blk heads and zits!!!!
Yes, leaving makeup on all night is bad. The makeup, sweat, sun and daily particles that sit on you face all day.


It is like going outside and playing hard then coming in and going straight to bed with smelling like outside and being dirty. Once in awhile may be ok but over time, your skin will not look it's best.





Clean skin is beautiful skin. **With a good moisturizer, of course! :)
I never had a problem with it, but my skin is not acne prone. I'm a makeup junkie. I recently tried the bare minerals makeup, even though I was skeptical because of the whole tv thing. It's fabulous!!!! I ordered the starter kit from QVC. If I did it again, I would order in the next lighter shade. I would also just order the foudation and the ';veil'; powder. (Because I already have plenty of good brushes and bronzers). Very natural, but good coverage. Just make sure your moisturizer has completely dried before you brush it on, and blend it well. You can get it through some resellers on Ebay for less. Just make sure it's the same brand.
when i used to wear makeup i would sleep in it and i don't have an acne problem, never did, it didn't hurt my skin at all. so if they say that it causes acne , prove it





and my mom has never slept in her makeup , she washes her face everynight, and she has an acne problem
supposedly, but I've never had a problem before
It's not good to leave something on your skin all of the time. Even with mineral makeups that do not clog pores. Just do it if you can avoid. Every once in awhile probably won't be damaging, but if it is frequent then it is probably hurting your skin.
leaving makeup on all night is really bad for your skin, the makeup will clog your pores. If you are bad about washing your face at night you could consider buying id bare minerals makeup. Its expensive but you can afford forgeting to wash your face sometimes. But still wash your face everynight.
YES IT IS REALLY BAD. i left it on and two days later i had, andi counted them, 14 mountain sized pimples
yeah it is
yes it clogs ur pores which led to acne
Yes that's why there are make-up removers in the market. It may also lead to skin irritation or like the person above mentioned, acne. Just think of it like this. A makeup is like a layer on top of your skin. When you put it on, your skin can't ';breath'; anymore. But once you remove it, it can start ';breathing.'; It only takes five to ten minutes to remove everything and be ready to sleep, so do remove your makeup.
yes, UNLESS you use ID bare escentuals makeup. it is supposedly so good to your skin that you can sleep in it.
Yah!!!! Thats the worst thing to do (kinda)... When your leave makeup on overnight, it clogs your pores and gives you zits, sometimes even acne... Trust me, i found that out the hard way. Always wash your face before you go to bed and after you wake up in the morning!!!
I've done it from time to time and I have NEVER had a problem with it. Apparently it IS bad, but my face has never showed me that.
yes bcuz dat stuff iz absorbed by your skin.it also can screw your pillows up.
it can be bad for you. it just depends on your skin. i always fall asleep with make up on and nothing happens (i ususlay wear covergirl, maybelline or l'oreal). althoguth i learned from my optometrist that make up can irristate you ryes. i was complianing when i went into a cheeck up why my eyes were so dry when i woke uop in the morning and she looked at my eyes of course and noticed that there were small reminents of mascarsa in my pores on my eye lids (lower ones) i can only imagine what eyeliner could have done though! lol she just told me to go get eye drop lubrication like visine tears. that stuff works good to heal dry eyes if you ever have thim =p





it all depends on your skin though! =)
Yes, always take it off before you sleep. If you are lazy (like me) keep some of those makeup removing cloths near your bed so when you get home from a long night of partying (or working) you can just wipe it off. Oh and p.s. they told me at a mary kay party that for every night you sleep in your makeup your face ages 6 days...So if you wanna be one hot foxy grandma take it off. Besides you dont want to wake up with a zit do you?
women don't do that

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats