Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Whats the best makeup brand that is not that bad for skin but doesnt cost so much?

I really recommend L'Oreal. As far as prices go, it's on the mid-level. I usually go to the L'Oreal store that's in the mall, and get a consultation... have them tell you which products are best for you, your colors, and skin type.


Then... go to your local drug store, (CVS, Walgreens, Brooks, etc), they always have sales where you can get the make up for a bit cheaper.


The L'Oreal products to use are the Bare Naturale line for foundation and blush. HIP for eye shadows, and the JUICE line of lip sticks. They're all good quality, good for your skin (especially the bare natural, because it goes on light, gives good coverage, and is.... natural, so it doesn't clog your pores with crap).


So... that's my two cents.


Oh. and... lip gloss... when you're looking for cheap, you can NEVER... never go wrong with Bonne Belle.Whats the best makeup brand that is not that bad for skin but doesnt cost so much?
I looove Bare Escentuals! I have oily skin that tends to breakout and clogs easily. This is the only thing that has made my skin look good %26amp; actually cleared it too. At first it did seem kinda expensive but it lasts sooooooooo long! It's not like those $10 bottles that last 2-3 weeks. So it's money definetly well spent! Try it %26amp; you'll love it!Whats the best makeup brand that is not that bad for skin but doesnt cost so much?
I'm answering for my sister she says that u can find common an cheap thing at ur locale wal-mart and it dosent cost much
I would say nuetrogena or bare minerals.


They have good products for the face, and they don't clog pores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats