Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Whats the worst makeup brand to you?

I think it clarins. They have nothing but this reallly pretty green eyeshadow!Whats the worst makeup brand to you?
Wet N Wild :XWhats the worst makeup brand to you?
I only use bare escentuals now. I use clinique mascara its great to but I recommend Bare escentuals its absolutely amazing. :) Report Abuse

nyc
Covergirl or any of the ';mall'; makeups-Clinique, Lancome, ect. The Covergirl is orange-y and the others are cake-y, mask-like, and clog your pores.
wet n wild and cover girl....looks cakey all the time
Wet N Wild. You can get that stuff for under 99 cents. That's scary. You're putting that stuff on your face!!
I was totally going to say wet and wild too!!!
COVERGIRL
Wet N Wild and Cover Girl.
maybelline and revlon, to me-- i hate their mascaras and foundation, i use bare minerals/bare escentuals mineral makeup now.
NYC and wet n wild
A lot of people are saying Wet'nWild is bad---however, a makeup artist would tell you that many of their Wet'nWild eyeliners are really smooth, creamy, and comparable to MAC eyeliners...and they are only $0.99!!
Wet n Wild!!!
I don't buy from brands that test on animals. To me, those are the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats