Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Do I really look that bad without makeup? *pic*?

okay so I'm 14 and I've been told a couple times that I'm ugly with and without makeup..and sometimes I'm told that I'm pretty? But I feel so ugly without makeup..





anyways me without makeup:


http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/2682/�?/a>Do I really look that bad without makeup? *pic*?
All i will say is I love your blue eyes!Do I really look that bad without makeup? *pic*?
you're very pretty without make up. how much do you usually wear? some people that see you everyday just might be a little shocked cause you might look different if you go from wearing a ton of eyeliner to nothing. lol. if you're planning on stopping wearing it, just start using less everyday and it will be fine. :)
that happens to me to. people say i look great with and without make up .i feel like garbage without. i think its just peer preasure. try being yourself. this may sound crazy, but i am only 10, and i have been puting makeup on sine i was 7. it was a total waste. people are born to go without makeup.
You look gorgeouus without make-up! Omg, I'm jealous.


But I bet you look really pretty with make-up too.


Don't worry, I feel weird without putting on make-up too. I think everyone does. ;) But you look really good without make-up!


:)
You look fine without makeup. I feel the same way when i dont have any makeup on. I think im really ugly without makeup but ive been told im beautiful with out without it. I say bullsh*t to them all...lol
you dont need makeup at all. you're very pretty naturally, but im sure makeup just enhances the beauty.
I agree with everybody else, you look great without makeup =]


so jealous.


and your eyes are super gorgeous!











tell those ppl to who think you're ugly to eff off.
Whoa you're not ugly at all, you're gorgeous haha. Don't worry. :)
dont listen to what anyone says, you are pretty without makeup, you look very natural





=] hope this helps
Simply beautiful :-)
no homo.... but your heck pretty... i could only imagine what you look like with make up... who ever said that was hating and probably ugly there self and that made them feel better saying you are
don't put this on for a self esteem booster. have some respect for your self. =}
Are you kidding? Your so pretty and I love your eyes
no, you look pretty without makeup :]
so pretty........
No u are way pretty with out it
omgeee,,,i cant even imagine how u would look with makeup even more gorgeouse??????hahahaha u do not need it....i love ur blue eyes!!!!!!!!! gorgeous girl...tell those other people to suck it!! muahahaha
You're fine... just a bit pale





8/10





*** FROM A GUY ***
you definitely dont need make up. who cares. just do what you want, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats