Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have really bad acne. How can I cover up my blemishes and dark spots without using makeup?

I used to have bad acne and I've found that if you cover it up with foundations and concealers, it could make it worse because it's not allowing your skin to ';breathe.'; I switched to Clinique 3-Step System in Dry Combination instead of the Oily skin types. The cleanser dried out my acne and moisturized my skin where it needed it. For things you could do at home, you can apply a small amount facial mask on pimples and leave on overnight to help dry out the pimple. Just don't apply it on your entire face and leave it on overnight, that will make it worse. You can also apply a few drops of Visine or Clear Eyes on a q-tip and rub it on your zits, that will help reduce the redness on the zit. I hope some of that helps, and good luck!I have really bad acne. How can I cover up my blemishes and dark spots without using makeup?
if you use some face product to much


that is why you have acne to much oil on your face. dont use your face product to much!!!


there is a special soap just to clean yor face with no oil ( or at least not to much oil)I have really bad acne. How can I cover up my blemishes and dark spots without using makeup?
proactive hello. if its tooo expensive wash your face everyday 3 times with this thing called cedaphil or just with soap then warm it and put lowfatyogart and milk on it. it worked with me try it for a bout 1 month youll see results
you could wear a bag over your face, or you could get some pimple and acne stuff.
Why don't you want to wear makeup? If it's becuz of your acne, you should try mineral makeup. There's no oils in it and it's really good for acne and oily skin types. I use LAminerals. Doesn't make me break out. The dark spots...you should try a yellowish concealer. I think they have samples of it on their website??? They shipped my samples free:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats