Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have bad eye allergies (GPC, to be exact). Is there any makeup that is good for people with eye allergies?

Clinique's line is supposed to be hypoallergenic. It's a little more expensive than what's in the drugstore, but it's worth the price. Make sure to tell the person about your condition when they're putting on make-up. If a product starts irritating your eyes, then stop immediately.I have bad eye allergies (GPC, to be exact). Is there any makeup that is good for people with eye allergies?
Sorry I don't know the answer and I tried to google it but didn't find any information about wearing eye makeup. I would not wear eye makeup until the GPC is controlled. Once it is controlled, I would focus on the less is more route, maybe just a bit of hypoallergenic (like Almay) mascara on the tips of your lashes and put the focus on your lips with a beautiful pink or berry shade (or a rich red in this holiday season). Sorry not to be more helpful.I have bad eye allergies (GPC, to be exact). Is there any makeup that is good for people with eye allergies?
Marcelle is hypoallergenic and tested by ophthalmologist tested, safe for contact lense wearers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats