Thursday, June 24, 2010

Does anyone know some good makeup that is not bad for skin that I can buy at like Wal-Mart or CVS?

I'm African American, and am brown skinned pretty much the color of my avator, I would prefer some type of powder make up.


Cost does not really matter, but I would lilke it to be a brand at like CVS and not something I have to order off line or over the phoneDoes anyone know some good makeup that is not bad for skin that I can buy at like Wal-Mart or CVS?
Both Iman and Revlon have great color ranges in good formulas. Both are at the higher $ of drugstore makeup and for a few dollars more you can pick up Clinique's Stay Matte Powder (which is awesome) for like $18 or $19 and they last forever.





If you do end up going for a drugstore item, buy it from CVS, Walgreens or RiteAid since they all allow you to return (used) stuff that didn't work out for you.Does anyone know some good makeup that is not bad for skin that I can buy at like Wal-Mart or CVS?
All makeups are made of pure chemicals. So you can't really get a makeup that isn't bad for skin. If you need compact powder for acne and pimples I would just suggest a creme instead. Otherwise you probably do not need powder. Lipgloss,Mascara, Eyeliner and Eyeshadow are not that bad for skin though but blush and powders are. I am sorry I didn't answer your question fully but I hope I helped:)
If your skin is acne prone, I would recommend Neutrogena or mineral makeup. With the mineral makeup, you can get it at Walmart or CVS, and the prices range from cheap to moderate. Hope I helped!





Personally, I love Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse foundation because it gives an airbrushed look, and lasts all day long without making me look shiny.:)
Neutrogena makeup line!!!!!!!!!!!!
cover girl i use that and it works good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats