Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What's worse, makeup that is too light or too dark?

What do you think is worse, makeup that makes the wearer look washed out and really pale or makeup that makes the wearer look orange and fake tan? I'm trying to find a good shade of makeup for me (bare minerals). I have dark brown hair, no freckles and dark gold/green eyes. Thanks.What's worse, makeup that is too light or too dark?
to dark. it will make you look orange and people may call you a slag


i know there are some brands that mix foundation to your skin colour while you wait


i just cant remember which 1What's worse, makeup that is too light or too dark?
Make-up too dark is bad....
too dark is worse.... to make it dark all you have to do is use self less tanner..... and the light make up will cover imperfections
Orange and fake tan is worse. I say this because I am incredibly pale and it doesn't look bad at all. Look at Nicole Kidman.
make up too dark is bad, makes u look evil.
I think the answer has a lot to do with skin tone. I've seen white, light skinned Hispanic and light skinned black women with dark makeup on and it look horrible. On the other hand I have seen darker black women and Hispanic women with light makeup on and it makes them look like ghost. In fact every morning my girlfriend and I talk about the morning news anchors makeup because it is way too light. My girlfriend sent her a email and told her the person who does her make up must hate her. She truly looks like a ghost. She is a pretty lady. But the make up throws her looks off badly.
make-up too dark is worse than too light. you can always put bronzer on top of the too light stuff.
Too dark it's way worse, definitely!





But u already know, less is more... so don't overuse make-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats