Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is the worst makeup brand you have EVER tried?

I tried Loreal Paris and hated it. The trumatch looked super cakey no matter how little i put on. Plus those crazy prices. Yikes!


What makeup brand do you hate?What is the worst makeup brand you have EVER tried?
cover girl cause it's tested on animals.What is the worst makeup brand you have EVER tried?
oh i HATE Loreal, its awful.
Covergirl and lancome. They suck in staying power and the covergirl mascara's make my eyes burn.
L'oreal sucks......I bought a stick foundation in a clearance bin and it sucked, it made my face look so cakey....and I barley applied it.....Their mascara's seem to work good at first, then they clump in the tube or dry out fast....I have to admit I have ONE lipgloss that I bought and I Love it. Otherwise all there other products just don't work for me.





Another brand witch I don't like is Wet' n Wild....its just cheap and crappy.
can't stand cover girl! i am really anxious to try cover girl's lash blast but i have had problems in the past so we'll see!!!
i dont like bare minerals because it has bismuth oxychlor which i am allergic to
I used bare minerals and had got fantastic results (for above comment).


Just because a certain make-up brand doesn't work for some people, doesn't mean it is bad. People have different skin types, and some have acne problems, or oily skin. No matter, try foundations and brands for yourself, instead of trusting other people who aren't exactly like you.
I hate Loreal too!!!
bare minerals


made my skin supper dry and i even got a rash!


.............................


awful..
i would have to say Lo`real too they over price their product and no color they have suites the face, i also have merle norman some ppl like it but i think it looks way too cacky!
maybelene mascara is really good it comes in a black and pink bottle other than that stick with MAC because it is the only makeup i have tried that works it may be expensive but its worth every penny
MISS SPORTY!!! they r like ooo everythin under £3 but its sshhiitt!!! it made me break out i only ever wear department store make up now cozz most drugstore make up is crap..x
Loreal made me break out in hives.
Mine is Maybelline or Sally Hansen! Both are animal tested and both make piece of crap products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats