Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is it bad not to wear makeup at 14 ?

i dont wear makeup because personally i think at 14 ~ 18 i should just appreciare my youthfull beuty but everyone around me seems to be wearing tons of eye makeup? and some girls cant stand to be without makeup! !Is it bad not to wear makeup at 14 ?
I LOVE YOUR ATTITUDE!!


It is so refreshing to hear someone who thinks they are beautiful and doesn't need a ton of makeup to feel that way. I am so glad that you are so confident, unlike the other girls who feel they need makeup to be attractive.


No I do not think you should start wearing makeup if you don't want to.





Please don't change your attitude on this subject.Is it bad not to wear makeup at 14 ?
I started wearing makeup when I was about your age, primarily because it made me feel more confident and I loved experimenting with different looks. It wasn't necessarily about fitting in or hating my natural appearance; I could easily alternate between wearing a lot and wearing none. But it's entirely up to you. If you think your natural beauty is what makes you feel best, then keep it. Otherwise you would just feel uncomfortable and self conscious wearing makeup without really feeling the need to.





You can always start trying it out when you're older and you're going out to more different occasions and that sort of thing, but girls have a wonderful way of knowing the best way to make themselves look and feel stunning without outsiders inputs.
I think 14 is too young. Girls that age are so youthful and gorgeous, i don't think they need make-up. Sometimes girls may have bad acne and want to cover it up- that is ok just don't go overboard!





I'm 19 and only started wearing make-up last year! Nowadays I wear a tiny bit of eyeliner to make my eyes look amazing, and sometimes if I have a pimple I'll use concealer.





I say embrace your natural beauty, most guys I talk to say they hate when girls wear too much, they say it's a turn off.





It shouldn't look like your wearing make-up, it should only be for enhancing your natural beauty :)
Good on you... it is better to wait.


It not bad NOT to wear makeup, however it's not bad to start experimenting with makeup either.





Cheap makeup, or the wrong makeup can do horrendous things to your beautiful youthful skin, that can be irreparable in later life.





If you are happy with your natural beauty, don't do a thing, but be you.





If you want to try it out, start simple (eyeliner and mascara for effect), and try to keep it natural looking. Don't go loading on makeup with a spatula as some young girl tend to do.
Hun,


If you don't feel like wearing make-up, then don't. I think you are pressuring yourself way more than others are. 14 is an age where all some people think about is ';what is cool'; or ';what everyone else is doig'; and pretty soon they will all start to learn to become more of themselves...you just already know that.


Be comfy in your own skin, you will be happier. Make up is expensive, takes time, and don't necessarily make women prettier. I know a lot of guys who actually prefer girls without makeup. Just be happy being you and knowing that your mentality is one of someone more mature than those around you!
People that wear extensive amounts of makeup are either uncomfortable with themselves and think they're ugly without it or they're trying to be in some sort of ';fad.';





If you feel comfortable with yourself, don't wear makeup until you feel you want to. Personally, I never wear makeup unless I'm going to a formal dinner (even at work) and I'm a professional model.
well at 14 you definatley dont need to be wearing make up. foundations and powders just clog your pores and cause blemishes. if you have nice skin you definatley should just flaunt it and leave it all natural! if you want to wear a little make up maybe when your 15/16 just wear the essentials, curl your eyelashes, use mascara and to make your eyes look like there wide awake and ''popping'', use a light pink or nude colour eye liner on your lower lashline and in the corner. it will brighten your eyes.


i think the natural look, looks MUCH prettier and youthful than dark thick eyeliner and a face full of foundation.





as you get older just experiment and use different products. i never wore make up at 14, i think i started at about 16. (i had bad skin tho) so i wore it to cover that up lol.





but just go with what your more comfortable with!


=]
its the idea of too much of a good thing is a bad thing


i guess it all depends on how much you use


if you come in with mascara lipstick blush shadow and the works then thats a little over the top but if you just touch up i think its totally fine


and for some girls a little make up gives them a bit of self-confidence so its really down to an opinion of how much make-up is too much
No! I think you have the right idea. Sometimes I don't wear any makeup even when I go out with my boyfriend and I am 22. I think you will be more comfortable in your skin without all the fake things. And makeup is a fake thing. Just trying wearing it when you are older.. like every now and then.
its not bad to wear make up at 14 just watch how much you put on it doesn't really look right for a young girl to have dark thick make up you know what i mean?just go with the light stuff and you shouldn't put on cover up because when you get older you will have large pores.hope i helped
it's fine not wearing make-up at 14.


you could get some lip balm though if you wish, lipstick, a nude lipgloss.


but other than that... you're still a kid.


you could wear nailpolish though. i have been wearing nailpolish since 14 for over 10 years now.
Well I wear make-up and I'm 15. I can't stand not wearing it, but that is just me! I feel like it makes my eyes stand out a lot more! It is totally up to you if you think your fine without it then that is finE!
no, i dont think it is bad not to wear makeup at the age of 14. some ppl prefer not too. if u wear makeup, make sure to take care of ur skin because it can cause ur skin to dry
I totally agree with you!! I'm 21 and still don't see the point unless it's some big occasion. But at 14, there is definitely no need for makeup... it just makes you look older faster, anyway!
It's not bad at all.


I actually like the way you think.


Natural beauty is always a good thing and make-up, too much of it ages your face over time.
no of course it isnt bad :]


it's awesome actually!


more girls should be like you and love the way they look without makeup
I don't think it is bad at all. As long as you are comfortable not wearing it I would go as you are.
It's up to you, your family, and your culture. I live in Japan, and no girl wears makeup at 14.
There's never an age where a woman needs makeup. It's all about whether you feel like wearing it or not.
you should start at 15, but if you won't to be a follower, go ahead
no its not bad at all
Do what makes you happy =)
wow i agree with you 100% i think it's fine not to wear make up

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats