Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Putting makeup on over bad skin?

I was just wondering if there are any tricks to making makeup appear smooth when putting it on over not-so-ideal skin?


I have some pimples and also a dry patch above the corner of my lip and putting even the smoothest nicest makeup on will show them up - not really things I want to highlight! I use Clinique facial soap/toner/moisturizer so my face is clean, and I exfoliate about once a week.Putting makeup on over bad skin?
if you have a dry patch above your lip then use this.


it's Burt's bees pore scrub it's really good and leaves skin really soft and gets rid of all of the dry skin :)





http://www.myburtsbees.co.uk/burts-bees-�?/a>





i use


the neutrogena wave it really makes skin so much better i promise you. i've been using it for about a month now and my skin has never been better!!





For makeup..


try a dior foundation maybe the hydrating one. my friend uses this and she had quite a lot of dry skin because of the foundation she used before. now she's using dior her skin is so much better.


http://beauty.dior.com/diorcom/dior/esho�?/a>





Get a makeup brush, mac do these for about £24 i've got foundation brush 190.


It's amazing and seriously puts on foundation so much easier and doesn't give you lines or anything like that.


http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/templates/�?/a>





also get a nice concealer possibly mac moisture cover, it's got a brush built in so it's easier to apply and because it's a liquid concealer and not a stick. it will be much better for dry skin.


http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/templates/�?/a>





if you have those then your skin should be absoloutley fine :)


just make sure that you take off all of your makeup before you go to bed because this can give you spots, blackheads and dry skin.





i hope i helped you (:Putting makeup on over bad skin?
Hi! You just explained your own problem in your question. Your bad skin is due to the clinique system hands down. My sister is a esthetician and the ingredients in the clinique system are toxic to your skin. Adding makeup to this combination is just torture. I used the clinique system back in the day and my face was always breaking out. I found out on yahoo answers about a company called faerie organic, they are organic products and makeup. My face rarely ever has a breakout now and I do not have dry and oily patches and acne like before. BTW the dry skin and acne together is caused from the skincare throwing off your natural acid mantle of the skin. Their soap is waaaay to hearsh, did you notice the toners burn like crazy? Thats is not a good thing. Anyways, you really need to try their stuff, it will change your face. I am so happy I tried it out. Their makeup is all natural and actually helps acne. They have free sample kits for their makeup (which I tried first) and I loved it. If you want your skin to not itch, feel dry and look oily at the same time, you need to balance your skin and try their stuff, its amazing. Good luck! oh there site is here.......http://www.faerieorganic.com
  • loreal hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    cats