Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is is really bad to wear makeup to bed?

I'm only fourteen, but I stay out really late and don't get to bed until after midnight on some nights. By then I'm beat and just don't want to wash my makeup off. Usually I only wear eyeliner, mascara, and some eyeshadow. Is that horrible to wear to bed? What will it do to my skin? Thanks for your answers, I really appreciate them.





+LC♥♥Is is really bad to wear makeup to bed?
It's really not a good idea to wear makeup to bed. It will make you have lots of black heads and your skin won't have a pretty glow to it anymore. It's really important to wash your face before you go to bed and it makes you feel so much better when you wake up and you have a clean face instead of picking old mascara of your eyes. After awhile of not washing your face the mascara and eye liner will make the outer part of your eyes red and not very pretty looking. So I would go the extra few steps and wash your face.Is is really bad to wear makeup to bed?
sorry here but am a mom and grandmother. your parents really let you at 14 stay out that late? don't they care about you and your safety? now for the make up question. the professionals used to say that you had to take off all your make up when you went to bed at night, but in the last several years they have changed their minds and now say that you don't have to. but ,before you put new make up on in the mornings you need to take off all old make up from the day before and put on fresh.
Oh no hun...it is bad for you...you are only 14 so you don't want to look old when you reach 18 like most girls now and days....I suggest you buy makeup remover sheets(wipes) that are good in taking off eye make up as well...keep them next to your bed...that is what I do when I get home late (early in the morning lol)...I also have baby wipes to wipe my entire face...I do this while Im laying in bed lol








Ppl can say it'd fine to wear it to bed...but I have experimented (went to sleep with makeup om to see how I will look in the morning and throughout the day even after taking it off in the morning) results were that I looked older and tired and noticed that the makeup was harder to take off...nott good...I don't want wrinkles thank you. I don't get pimple anyway so I don't know how that will affect with that.
since you only wear eye makeup, its ok


but here are the effects:


you could get tiny white bumps around your eyes (like tiny pimples),


real pimples if your eyeshadow has glitter and lands on other parts of your face,


gritty eyes in the morning,


and weak eyelashes from all night/day mascara





also use a different mascara ever other day, so your eelashes dont get weak from using it too much
Yees it is.


Because when your exhausted, you want to skip washing your face


And go straight to bed.


But your leftover makeup and dirt can clog your pores overnight.





Wash your face every night if you are in use of make up.





Try Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser ; ]
It honestly isn't that terrible for your skin, especially since you only wear eye makeup. But, you probably shouldn't do it that often because that can block your pores and may cause breakouts.
well, ur mascara gets hard and crusty and doesnt look good, ur eyeliner fades and turns grey, and ur eyeshadow smears....





u may get more zits if u leave on lots of mascara or foundation


it will smear on ur pillow and get into ur pores


u should take it off.
as long as you don't wear foundation or havnt sweated majorly that day i dont see a problem... i do the same thing but when i wake up in the morning i have mascara caked all over my eyes...
I just wash some eyeliner off and go to bed with my mascara on and the rest of the eyeliner. in the morning though. my mascara is flaking so i wash it off and it's good as new! hope i helped!
I would because I have been doing the same thing. My pores got clogged. I would take it off because I don't want to risk having breakouts.
No. I wear it to bed all the time. But you can get breakouts because you aren't washing your face.
yes it is!!
Well if you wear your makeup to bed constantly you are most likely to get a sty, which is a is common infection or inflammation results from blocked glands within the eyelid. When the gland is blocked, the oil produced by the gland occasionally backs up and extrudes through the wall of the gland, forming a lump, which can be red, painful, and nodular. Frequently, bacteria can infect the blocked gland, causing increased inflammation, pain, and redness of the eye and even redness of the surrounding eyelid and cheek tissue. It is not ';horrible'; if you do it once awhile but, i wouldn't every night or so .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats