Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Is MAC makeup really bad for your skin?

I've heard it's really bad for your skin but I don't see how it could be any worse than ordinary makeup. So is really bad for your skin?Is MAC makeup really bad for your skin?
Not really, at least not for me. But just because they're pricey doesn't mean they're always better.Is MAC makeup really bad for your skin?
I've never tried their products, but I wouldn't say so. All make up products contains the same ingredients. But for MAC, give or take a few ingredients off from the label. I just don't buy it because their products are twice or three times as much as maybelline or covergirl...and yet, they all have the same expiration date.
no it's not it's better than other brands good luck:)
it depends on YOUR skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats