Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is wearing makeup at 16 really all that bad?

Why is it so bad? I know some people go overboard, but is it bad in moderation? I wear





Mascara and occasionally eyeliner, for special events eyeshadow


Concealer, foundation, blush


And lipgloss


Is that really terrible?Is wearing makeup at 16 really all that bad?
Nope. TOTALLY normal .


i mean i started wearing make up when i was thirteen some people would have a problem with that ,


but i mean your sixteen!


I'd be surprised if you didn't!


but i think a lot of make up doesn't look good on anyone.


as long as your face looks fresh and light during the days its great


and if you wanna get a little wild for parties go for it


your a teenager experiment a little.


do it while you still have time


but if you wanna keep your skin healthy use a moisturizer, and when removing make up always make sure you take it all off


plus make sure your products are mineral based and it's good to have natural ingredients , the less chemicals the better .


hope i helpedIs wearing makeup at 16 really all that bad?
Hah I think that's perfectly fine. I'm 16 and use concealer, foundation, eyeliner, mascara, lip gloss, and when I have time, eye shadow and / or highlighter. How much I put on really depends on how much time I have to get ready haha.





If you were like in middle school, I'd say thats a little much.





But you're not. So its cool.
Umm, no. That's normal, lol.





I guess you could say I started wearing makeup when I was 12 or 13. But all it was really, was blush and light pink eyeshadow.





I think that your makeup routine sounds perfectly normal. Most girls start wearing makeup when they enter Middleschool.
no, at 16 you can wear what make up you like.
No, it's not terrible. Don't let people's judgments get to you.
At 16 no, if you were younger than I would say yes. I don't know why some girls are 13 and wear makeup. Eww.
Not at all. Sound perfect for a 16 yr old.
No i started when i was thirteen so its comp normal
no thats normal

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats