Thursday, December 10, 2009

What's so bad about a lot of makeup?

I mean, you always hear people talking about it. But what's wrong with it, as long as you like how it looks? Some days I don't wear any, and sometimes I wear more. I don't think it looks bad as long as you know what you're doing. So tell me WHAT is the big deal?What's so bad about a lot of makeup?
It's not a big deal but certain people like to turn it into one. I wear lots of makeup but then again I know how to do it without looking like my face is caked on. It's a matter of personal preference. No one has a right to judge someone or think that they're better than them just because they prefer a natural look...I could say that women who don't wear makeup must not fully enjoy what being a woman entails and that they don't care about there appearance because they don't want to even bother to make themselves look nice and fix themselves up. I COULD say that but I don't because it's not what I really believe. Like I said...it depends on what people like and what they want their overall look to be. As for the issue of guys NOT liking girls with makeup on...not true at all. Different guys like different types of women and vice versa.What's so bad about a lot of makeup?
Because most people think its unattractive. And most of the time it is. But if its not TOO MUCH, then most of the time you can get away with it as long as you switch it up sometimes, and really make it look nice... not trashy and fake.
It looks unnatural and that frightens some people. In general, people do not like unnatural things.
it clogs ur pores and gives u acne
Its really fake looking... I mean I would personally rather go all-natural rather than putting on makeup but if you like wearing a lot of makeup go right ahead. I doesnt matter to other people what you look like it all you that matters. Tons of makeup just doesnt look natural and you know now a days with people wanting to go all natural with practically everything...why not with makeup too
With a lot of make up you don't see the real face of the person. And if you kind of think about it, why would someone hide their true look with a lot of make up? I personally believe that a face without make up is a natural face while one that has make up is artificial.





So to leave it at an edge, it is better to have less make up on to show how beautiful someone can be with and without make up.





Plus, you need to have a look where the impression people will get is the kind of impression you want.
It makes women look fake.
you look like a ****, guys will take you for granted and will ALWAYS misunderstand you, you look like your trying to hard, you don't look friendly or intelligent, not a good thing, your sending a message to everybody saying looks are always better thand brains, selfish-ness, hatred, so much more.
alot of make up, makes you look fake and like if you have something to hide.





nobody likes fake people.
I either ware no make up, or lots of it. I love that artificial look for some reason. Lots of make up looks good, as long as the colours are good and it's nicely applied.
you end up lookin like a wannabe model. and you also look like youre not proud of your appearance.
I think makeup is used to accentuate or emphasize certain natural features. However, too much makeup begins to look unnatural. Then again I am a guy so what do I know.





On a humorous note, if you want to see what I am talking about, in the movie, ';The Good Girl'; with Jennifer Anniston one of the characters is applying makeup to an older lady in a style called ';Cirque de Face'; or Circus of the Face. This is an example of too much.
Vicki G nothing wrong with make-up at all, however, there is make-up and there is make-up eh!


The hollywood thing is trash and looks trash .....make-up should never look heavy it's a bit like wallpaper, it covers cracks and rough surfaces.





BUT if the make-up is light and well applied just for highlighting then it looks great...and you are obviously just as comfortable with it as you are without it because you say you don't always use it......and like you said yourself, as long as you know what you are doing with it, it ain't no big deal.....


I'm just your average guy honey, but for me little or no make-up shows confidence and also shows you as you are......glossy paper wrapping and pretty paper can make things look good but when you get it home it ain't all that.... and more importantly, do you want your date to be interested in you or your make-up...
it makes them fake, scary, horrified, ugly, wh-0r-e, and it just doesnt seem natural. if this is a boy thing, dont put 2 much. bullies will dump u in da trash. gothical person!
the big deal about it is that it clogs up your pores. it also turns guys away.
i believe that if you don't look like a clown, you're makeup is fine.
Well, who wouldn't love an accentuated, berry-stained pout?





With a little Burt's Bees on top for utilitarian moisturization.
Good girl Vicki... Do what you do best, and you, like I (a long time t/v) enjoy a lot of make up - go for it girl... After all, who are you trying to please - them, or you..?
Depends on how they put it on. Models wear a lot of makeup and I think they look great!!!! But.... *women* who work the corner wear a lot of makeup and they don't look so good. If the person knows what they are doing I think they will look fine. I love makeup, and I love looking natural too, but nothing is wrong with wearing ';a lot'; of makeup, however there are a lot of things on with the way some people put on makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats