Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is it bad to go to sleep with your makeup on?

I usally don't for fear of breaking out. But some of my reinds do and say it's fine. While other friends say I should never do that.Is it bad to go to sleep with your makeup on?
Its not the worst thing in the world. I wouldn't do it all the time for fear of breaking out... sleeping on makeup just pushes it further into your pores. but if you have an early morning or something its easier to just touch up in the morning rather than re-applying the whole face.





If its a matter of being too tired to wash, you can get facial wipes. Olay makes them as well as many other companies. I keep them in my bedside table for a quick wipe before bed.





Hope this helps!Is it bad to go to sleep with your makeup on?
i do it everytime am out and it never does me any harm hen, the only problem i have is that my mascara is usally over my pillows in the morning but if your anything like me u'll change your bed sheets after a night out so not really a problem..... x
100% pretty bad. make-up does clog your pores esp. if your using those liquid ones and if its still on your face while sleeping you will definitely get zits and a bad skin. Girl, your face needs to breathe. its a BAD HABIT! -- a no-no for dermatologists and everyone else who loves to take care of their faces.:-)
No, it's not healthy for your skin. It can cause you to break out, because it can act as a medium for bacteria to grow, not just on your face, but also on your pillow case. You should always clean and moisturize before bed. Good question!!
I read that sleeping in make-up ages your face 7 days every time you sleep in it.
you bet its bad babe,,,ur skin needs to breathe and renew while you sleep...with make up its suffocating,clogging and in result skin turns dull..from what iv read leaving make up on for 1 night skin ages by 10days,,,
Well, it can clog your pores and cause you to break out. I wouldn't recommend you sleeping in you makeup.
wont it get all over the pillows?
Sleeping with your make up on can help give you wrinkles. I had a co-worker once who was 42 and she looked more like she was 56. I asked her if she tanned a lot, and she told me that she didn't, that she looked older because when she was younger she would go out to discos and go to sleep without removing her make up. I'm 32, I always remove my make up (I don't use a whole lot, except for special occasions) and I still look like I'm in my early to mid twenties.
It is very bad to sleep with your makeup on. ALL of it, not just foundation.





Foundation is bad due to the fact that it dries out your skin and can cause breakouts or allergic reactions.





Other makeups such as eyeshadow or lipstick is bad because one, it could get all over your bedsheets and pillows and two, because it gets all over your face and is more of a hassle in the morning.
I usually wash off my makeup before i go to bed, but if i don't i find that my skin is oily the next day... i try to take it off every night!
i find it fine leaving eye make up on as long as u clear it up the next day coz its bound 2 have smudged!!!!!But i think u should be careful if u have sensitive eyes!!!!


if not.........


don't worry!!
It might be just me, but I sleep with my makeup on sometimes and it never gets on my pillows and I never break out because of it. You probably should, but like me, there may not be any serious consequences if you don't once in a while.
I believe that its bad to sleep with makeup on.
It's not bad. I go to sleep with it on all the time. But some people break out really bad if they do so they take it off. I don't break out though so since i'm so lazy I just don't bother. �?br>




So, I suppose for health reasons it's more so bad.
It's beyond bad to sleep with make up on. At night your skin rejuvenates and sheds off dead skin cells. If you have make up on, then the skin that's suppose to fall off stays on your face and clogs pores creating blockages which can lead to pimples. Some products like Bare Minerals say ';it's so natural you can sleep in it';, but it's not a good habit to get into.
I'm guilty of it sometimes when I'm too tired to pull out the makeup remover before bed. You really should remove your eye makeup before bed unless you want to look like a raccoon in the morning.
I don't think so because i always go to sleep when i have makeup on.
yeah its bad as it blocks up your pores, you should always wash off make-up b4 bed and cleanse aswell that way you are sure you are letting you skin breathe
Yes very. Beacuse makeup clogs your pores and if you leave it on you will most likely break out. Whenever I sleep with makeup I break out.





Good Luck.
I don't do it beacause it gets alllll over the pillows.
Yes, Listen to your friends. Your face will break out.
yes it is bad..it messes up your skin..gives you acne

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats