Thursday, December 3, 2009

When riding on an airplane, can I have my BIG makeup bad in my carry on or does that need to be in baggage?

I don't really need to add a bag. I am going on a short trip so a carry on is fine, but I have a bag with all my makeup that I do not want them telling me I need to throw out! US Airways btw...


thanks When riding on an airplane, can I have my BIG makeup bad in my carry on or does that need to be in baggage?
There should not be any problem unless you have any liquids in the bag.


you cannot take any liquids more than 3 ounces ... even if you take little containers you have to put them in ziplock bags and take out of ur carryon and place in the tray before scanning.





Give a call to US airways to make sure.





If you are not checking any bags at all then only consider taking the makeup bag in caryon, otherwise pack it in bubble wrap and put in ur check-in bag.When riding on an airplane, can I have my BIG makeup bad in my carry on or does that need to be in baggage?
You will have to ensure that your various items of makeup comply with TSA rules http://www.tsa.gov , and your carry on bag complies with airline rules.
if you have anything aerosol or over 3 oz you need to check it......................

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats