Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Is it bad to leave makeup on overnight?

like i wear mascara and eyeliner and is that bad like if i put it on in the morning, then at night i don't feel like taking it off with eye makeup remover. Is there any harm in that (i know it looks bad in the morning, but it's easier to take off in the morning, then night)





does it like ruin your face somehow?Is it bad to leave makeup on overnight?
Leaving makeup on overnight is very bad for your skin.. it gets into your pores and clogs them up and can really make you break out.





It's super bad around the eye area because the skin around the eye is really sensitive and thin. If the pores get too clogged, you can wind up with ';millia'; (sometimes called ';milk spots';)which are like teeny-tiny little pimples, but the top skin closes over them leaving tiny cysts under your skin. As far as I'm aware, once you have these the only way to get rid of them is to get a dermatologist to use a sterile needle to get rid of them.





So you definitely want to take off your eye makeup. I learned the tough way. I have a couple really tiny millia under my left eye. You can only see them if you stretch the skin and they're really small. You can't feel them or anything. But it's still really crap to have, so I would definitely suggest you start taking off your makeup before bed, most especially around your eyes.Is it bad to leave makeup on overnight?
Well leaving on makeup can clog your pores and its not very good hygiene at all. If I were you, I'd just remove it. For me sometimes I just wanna lay down and forget about makeup but i don't want to wake up with messy eye makeup on my face and on my pillow. Taking a minute to remove makeup when you're lazy will pay off.





Do what you'd like though!


Have a great week!
i do that a lot, and it hasn't really done anything to me.


but i'm sure if you do it too much, it will leave scars.
Yes, be careful.





It can irritate the skin, leaving dirt, causing acne.


And then you could also get sick, getting something like Pink eye.
Yes. Leaving makeup will cause acne and wrinkles. Doing it once in a while is okay but doing it all the time is bad.
Yeah, wash your face.


It clogs your pores, and you get acne and blackheads.
I think it causes wrinkles and stuff.
VERY BAD.





it will ruin your skin.
um YEA! it will clog your pores and make you break out!!!
visit me at:


beauty-tips4you.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats