Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How is it possible to have a bad makeup day?

not that this is a super important question or anything.. i guess i'm just bored. ANYWAY... sometimes i wake up and put my makeup on the same way i always do..and it just looks horrible. and then other days it's perfect... does this happen to you and WHY!?How is it possible to have a bad makeup day?
yh i had one this morning.ended up looking like a clown mainly cause i put on too much colour, best to keep it minimal!!How is it possible to have a bad makeup day?
If you didn't wash your makeup off the night before, the old makeup could be a problem. Or if you don't wash your face in the morning or before you put your makeup on, it may look greasy. Sometimes, girls just have those days where we feel we look terrible no matter what we do lol.
i'm totally feelin' ya... i have no idea why this happens but it's annoying. it could be different light that makes us think we're having a bad make up day. i put my make up on at 6:40 am in unnatural light and then when i go outside in the natural light it looks different and in the stores as well.. oh well, it's just one of those things.
maybe you used a different (or no) moisturizer on ur face before makeup. the moisturizer u use makes a HUGEEE difference on the outcome of ur makeup
Maybe because it just doesn't match your outfit, or it looks funny. Or the make-up screws up through the day, or you didn't put enough/too much on. O.o?
yes! sometimes i'll put it on leave the house look at myself in the mirror and be like omg whats going on with my face today lol


idk why guess we all have those days just like bad hair days
HeyHeyHey xD.


Hahah, Yeah It's Happened To Me Once Or Twice, I Guess Its Just Like A Bad Hair Day Eh? x
There are many answers to your reasons. Our health determines the way we look. Red sore eyes,skin break out, spicy food, alcohol which may be the cause of the previous two! Late nights? Always moisturize and wait about 10 minutes before applying make up.





When I have days like that I just wear mascara. That way I just get on with the day and save face for when I know I will look better. If I am working I will just use a tinted moisturizer and different make up to go with my clothes. It sounds as if you apply the same colours everyday, but I doubt if that's the case!





I think everyone has days like these, hopefully it is not on the day of an important interview or something equally important and is just one of those things! .........
this does happen to me a few times





and sorry but i have absolutely no idea why!


its soo annoying





xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats