Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Do you think if you start wearing makeup at 11 its bad?

I hate how people say it leads to sex~


how is wearing it at 11 bad?Do you think if you start wearing makeup at 11 its bad?
its not!!! i started wearing make-up at that age too, but as long as you know how to put it on and not make it look thick or too dramatic, its fine. Unless you wear it slutty and also wear slutty clothes, i dont know why it would have anything to do with sex...Do you think if you start wearing makeup at 11 its bad?
I don't see why you would want to wear makeup at eleven. Wait till you're a little older. You don't want to go threw those awkward phases where you look like a clown. :| It's pretty horrible. I'd stray away from that as long as possible.





When you're a few years older I don't see a problem with wearing SOME makeup. Although, Really What's the rush?





Makeup does not lead to sex. It just tends to look tacky when you're not old enough, and attracts unwanted attention.








Hold out for a couple of years. :)
Yes, it bad b/c your are young and your skin is at it's best so you shouldn't put chemicals on your face even if it is mineral makeup it's still contains a high percentage of chemicals just stick to wearing a little eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss that should be enough. Good luck :0
its up to yourself.


but in my opinion, i'm 16 this year and have always been complimented on my looks but have never worn makeup.


only to outings.
You should go ahead and wait . . . it's not like it's a bad thing; but you probably don't need it.


Most teen girls don't need as much makeup as they wear.
I think it's ok, just don't wear too much. I dislike people at any age wear lots of make-up. God made you the way you are, and people should be proud of that. But no, I think it's ok.
Mascara and lip gloss are ok, maybe some eyeshadow, but I wouldn't wear anything more than that. At this age you probably have gorgeous skin! You don't need anymore than that.
I was 11 when I started playing with eye shadow and lip gloss. I've never really worn a lot of make up. Just keep it minimal and natural looking.
I think that wearing makeup at any age is stupid. What's so bad about your face?





I'm pretty sure that wearing it doesn't lead to sex, though.
Just as long as it's simple, not dark.





Like blush, pink eyeshadow, brown eyeliner, lip balm/clear lip gloss.
ye i did but make sure you dont over do it.....cause this girl i rmeber wered a lot of makeup and it made her look horrible..
ur too young. you dont know how to put it on u will look like a fugly *** clown. who r u tryin to impress at 11? wtf, seriously. shut up
It's not bad...that's when i started wearing eyeshadow, mascara, and lip gloss
I think that its ok if you wear a little but definitely not alot! maybe a little eyeshadow or something small.
yes! YOU'LL GET HOOKED!


and you don't want people thinking you're fake and snobby
no not at all it is very common to start wearing make up at 11
No its not bad! i started at 13.


as long as you dont put like tons and tons on at that age
if you feel raedy than go for it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats