Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is it bad to use baby oil for eye makeup remover?

I usually use Neutrogena oil free eye makeup remover, but I ran out and have been using baby oil. I've heard from some people that it's bad for your eyes, and then I've heard other people say that it's not. Does anyone know?Is it bad to use baby oil for eye makeup remover?
no don't use baby oil because baby oil has mineral oil in in and mineral oil is bad for your skin because it locks out all of the moisture that will try to get in to your skin so look on the back of all your skin care products (face wash, lotion, etc.) to see what you have been using and if it has really been working. best of luck!Is it bad to use baby oil for eye makeup remover?
For some people it is bad because they develop a problem called milia. Baby oil clog your pores so that cause the cosmetic acne (milia). Baby oil is cheap but if you develop milia you will have to visit the dermatologist or an estetician and that is going to be expensive a good product will be Dermalogica soothing eye make-up remover.
I don't think it's a good idea to use that on the skin provided you ensure that the residue from the baby oil is completely remove from you face, especially the eye areas. Improper remover of baby oil will result in oil clogs around your eye areas and cause small white oil seeds.





A proper eye makeup remover is a good choice for removing eye makeup and you can try maybelline's. The eye is the window to the soul so please, use specific product design for that specific area only to protect them.
no... ive used it for years it really works... its the same as that store stuff... its fine promise
it's not bad. i use it when i'm out of remover.
Well I dont think its that bad becuase they use it for BABIES. But I'd suggest you to use the '; Dior '; make-up remover. It's the BEST ever. I use it and I think it's better than L'Oreal and the other ones !





Good Luck :D
I really don't think is bad I do that when ever I run out of eye make up remover.
i wouldnt use that the oil might get in ur eyes and it has alot of fragrance in it it may hurt ur eyes
Baby oil is not a good makeup remover because it can clog your pores and make removing your makeup even harder--it's so greasy that you'll have to keep rubbing or washing to get it off and can actually cause lines and wrinkles.





Try using a moisturizer to remove your makeup.
I use oil free Physicians Formula eye makeup remover. It works pretty well, and you can get it at Wal-Mart. As for baby oil, I don't know. With my skin, it would probably clog my pores. I guess if you like it, use it.
Most makeup artist doesn't recomend the use of oily makeup removers. I don't know why is that. I have used the Almay not oily make up remore for years.
I used to work where I had to put make-up on everyday. I would wash my face first. Then i put face moisturizer on. I noticed after a while if i focus a little more of that moisturizer on my eye make-up it would get all the black eye liner and mascara off. Now after using my regular moisturizers for five years I never went back to eye make-up remover b/c it worked better.
I used it for a very long time and it irritated my skin so does the eye make-up remover and now I use olive oil. It might sound dumb but it really helps because ever since then, no more irritation... it's harmless.
its ok, just dont get it in your eyes and use little amounts. i use the almay makeup remover oil-free pads because i dont like it being all oily after because then i have to wipe it off with a tissue or something and it irritates my skin
no it is the best it even keeps ur face so smooth .


i tried it myself
it works, but you probably shouldn't use it for long. clogged pores = oily skin = break outs = ew.
No it's very gentle. Just don't get it in your eye.
I would use it sparingly and don't wipe too hard across your eyes.





If it is gentle and safe enough to use on baby skin I would think it would be find on the eye area.
it's not bad to use baby oil for eye make-up remover. . .
yea that's fine to use..also the makeup remover by Mary Kay works good... it moisturizes you eyes and I really like it. its not harsh at all
no girl its fine to use that..thats the old fashioned way!!! its good nice oil to moisturize your eyes!
i am a black man so i guess so
  • low rate loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    cats