Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is it bad to use baby oil to remove eye makeup?

Lately I've been using baby oil to remove my eye makeup because it works really well and it doesn't sting my eyes. After removing all the makeup I use a tissue to remove all the excess baby oil.





so that's what I do is this bad?





I only want answers from people that know what they're talking about. Nothing like ';IT'S OIL ITS BAD!';





I don't use eye makeup remover because it stings my eyes and it has a lot of chemicals that I do not want to put on my face.Is it bad to use baby oil to remove eye makeup?
my girlfriend uses it all the time, nothing bad ever happens to herIs it bad to use baby oil to remove eye makeup?
It wont do any harm
i don't know if it's bad or not but i use saline solution like for contacts and it works wonders on even waterproof mascara that most make up removers can't take off baby wipes work really good too for all make up including eye make up just get the sensitive kind for newborns
go ahead and use it but you'll get a stye and those aren't fun. also baby oil dries your skin out. it doesn't seem like it, but it will just sit on your skin and not penetrate in. for example, take a cup of baby oil and a cup of water and put a saltine cracker in each cup, in 5 minutes check it. the cracker in the water will have absorbed and become mushy while the cracker in baby oil will have stayed crunchy.


i wouldn't use it if i were you, especially near your eyes.
If it works for your skin it cannot hurt. Just dont get it in your eyes of course. Women use many things on their faces meant for other uses. THink hemeroid cream for under eye bags. Toothpaste for zits , etc.





Have you tried Witch Hazel??? It is very very mild, and cleans wonderfully. Try it.
well I don't think it is the best thing to remove makeup if you are acne prone.





What works well is like any type of lotion, so i bet if you have one that is hypoallergenic and that doesn't clog pores would be great for you.
If it doesn't sting and you feel that there are no affects, I don't see why not. I would wash the area really well after.
no its perfectly natural to use baby oil for eye makeup remover you can also use olive oil its not bad at all

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats