Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is it bad etiquette to put makeup on in front of other people?

I personally find it rude to sit there and have someone apply their make up when I am sitting there. That is something that should be done at home or if you are out and want to touch it up then use a restroom to do it. It is ';grooming'; and that should be done in private.Is it bad etiquette to put makeup on in front of other people?
Yes, I wear my make up before I leave my house and that's it.. I have a friend who does that and it drives me crazy. After we eat lunch have coffee whatever, she has that stupid bag out and reapplying. It's very annoying.Is it bad etiquette to put makeup on in front of other people?
YES VERY RUDE!! GO TO A BATHROOM AND DO THAT! MY MOM AND SOME OTHER WOMEN I KNOW DO THAT AT A RESTAURANT AND NOT ONLY IS IT UNSANITARY, ITS VERY WEIRD
I don't see anything wrong with a quick touch up at your desk. I wouldn't do it at a table in a restaurant, though.
Oh yes. Unless you are a hooker getting ready for the next John. Nobody wants to see that stuff.
Putting on make up in public is like taking your meds in public! Really bad form.
If someone puts make-up on in front of me it doesn't bother me at all.
It's not so bad, to a point.
  • low rate loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    cats