Thursday, December 3, 2009

Would you change your makeup if you knew that is was bad for you?

95% of top selling makeup and skin care brands are bad for your skin. They contain harsh chemicals and dyes and not to mention fragrances that over time is damaging your skin. Your skin is the largest organ on your body and everything you put on it is getting soaked right into your bloodstream...??? How do you feel about that? And would you like to learn more? Would you change your makeup if you knew that is was bad for you?
I think as humans we take risks everyday. We are exposed to radiation, xrays, and all types of viruses that can potentially harm our bodies. As a woman, I take this risk to alter what I look like but I do it because it makes me feel good. It's rare that females die from chemical poisioning from makeup even though the chemicals may lead to cancers and other diseases. Would you change your makeup if you knew that is was bad for you?
I personally don't wear makeup... I've never been a fan and the closest I ever get is chap stick and lotion(which I'm pretty sure is good for you). Yeah, I know it's bad for your skin, with all the chemicals. I suppose if I ever start a professional career I'll start to wear it, but I'd rather save my skin. If I'm going to ruin it, I'd rather wait a few years.





However, you mentioned 95%... I'd like to learn about that 5% that won't burn off your skin. ^.^
It's true that so much of what we put on our skin is harmful. Check out the posts on this blog for some good information about natural anti aging skin care, what ingredients to look for in skin care products, and what ingredients to avoid.





http://antiagingskintreatmentguide.com
Not everything you put on your skin goes into your bloodstream. There are products that are ';Non-Systemic';. Most of the products you put on your skin stay there.
yes i would change if i knew it was bad for me, but i don't know if it's bad for me or not. soooo...
yes i would like to learn more!!!! im 13, so i dont usally wear much makeup at all!
this is why i use mineral makeup :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats