Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Is it bad to use multiple brands of makeup?

I use Rimmel concealer, Maybelline blush, and Cover Girl bronzer. Someone once told me that I shouldn't do this and should pick one, but I've never heard anything else about that. What do you think?Is it bad to use multiple brands of makeup?
There is absolutely nothing wrong with it and it doesn't do anything different to your skin by reacting badly with eachother - people do it all the time, but it IS true that by using the same brand and range of products together it is pretty much guaranteed to work really wellIs it bad to use multiple brands of makeup?
Not at all. You can use whatever you like. I think its rare for a person to find everything she's looking for with just one makeup brand. For a long time, I only wore Clinique because I have sensitive skin and its hypoallergenic (and it didn't give me any allergic reactions). Recently, I discovered that Smashbox is also hypoallergenic, so I use their tinted moisturizer, and everything else is Clinique, with a few lipglosses and lipsticks from Victoria's Secret and MAC.
well does it look natural? some people might say that you should use the same brand so it all looks the same and natural.. but if you got that covered i dont think you should have a prob. i use all different kinds of makeup.. my face neer breaks out or anything..
it depends, look at the ingrediants for all of the makeup you use. if you use different types of makeup, there may be chemicals that can counter react each other.
No! I think that it is best to wear whatever makes you look and feel beautiful, and how are you supposed to find those products if you only try one company?
There is absolutely nothing wrong with using different brands of makeup! I think mainly everyone mixes their brands.
nope its perfectly fine to use different brands





i use loreal hip eyeshadow


cg mascara


victoria secret lipgloss
Nope the more the better I always say. I have some high priced designer make up and some cheap one dollar makeup from target. It does not matter.
absolutely nothing wrong with that i hardly have any makeup from thee same brands, just use what works best for u.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats