Thursday, December 3, 2009

I am 16 and is using makeup bad for me at my age.?

I am 16 and i do not use that much makeup all I use is eye liner and eye shadow with blush. I use it almost everyday, but I want to know if its bad for me to use it at my age. Would it be bad for my skin? Should I continue to use it? Please Help.I am 16 and is using makeup bad for me at my age.?
No you're fine. People younger than you wear a lot more makeup, and their skin is fine.I am 16 and is using makeup bad for me at my age.?
it depends on what you wear and how you do it...





i would recommend something mild and basically clean that you can take off easily...


and don't EVER wear make up too long...


i am sixteen and i've started making myself up half a year ago... soon i got bored and gave it up... but it can be fun to try.
no,


you're good.





15 is when you should start, really.


but some people do it sooner.


i think 13-14 a little bit, it fine.





as long as you remove it every night,


and don't put on a MASK of foundation,


and only put on makeup to enchance your beauty,


not make a completley new you,


you're good to go(:


make sure to use good brands,


don't go and buy products just cause' their cheaapp.


remember, this is your face,


we're talking about.


something once you make a mistake in,


you cannot fix.


good luckkk !
no...keep using it
ya wearing eyeliner eye shadow and blush isnt bad 4 ur skin unless u dont clean it off everyday!!! but the amount u use of makeup(which isnt a lot) is fine!!!!





:)
No, you're fine.


But once you start using foundationa and concealer and things like that use a primer!


Its very important to use it, it wont make you break out.


Also remove ALL of it at night.


Dont use the wipes everytime, only when youre in a rush.


Cleanse your face and you wont break out.
You can use it.


not bad for your age.





Bad for your age is like a 7 year old wearing bright red lipstick %26amp; bright pink blush (;
Well yeah you are fine. And people younger then you do wear more makeup. Yes, your skin can get messed up by wearing blush, cover up, anything that your put on your cheeks, forehead, nose, and chin. If you are worried about it try using natural make up. My family sells products calles Shaklee and they are all natural, non-toxic everything! We sell vitamins, make up, hair care and all of it is natural. Go to www.shaklee.com and find someone in oyur neighbor hood who sells it. We also have skin care that is fonnominal! I think you are okay with they eye makeup though. Hopefully you are not wearing bright colors (i.e. red orange blue green) ye shadow because it can look crazy sometimes! I hope i helpd you alot! Please vote me best answer!


--Lexi :P
nooooo thats not bad at all! thats perfectly fine. you probly have perfect skin but uhmm it might make a few pimples its not that big of a deal though


im younger then you and i wear make-upp
NO





BUT ITS GOOD IF U DO IT OCASSIONALY
its fine just remember not to use it ALL the time and become totally artificial. i sometimes just put lipgloss! it looks gr8t! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats