Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is it bad/normal for a 15 year old girl to feel very self conscious without her makeup?

I don't wear much- if i go out it's usually at least mascara, and sometimes some eyeliner too.


For a special event I wear both of those and brown eyeshadow.


I feel self consious without it- that seems kind of bad to me.Is it bad/normal for a 15 year old girl to feel very self conscious without her makeup?
same, I'm 15 too.





I can't even like look in the mirror with gagging haha it's not good.





I wear eyeliner and shadow and mascara, plus powder foundation and blush. You don't wear too much, so don't feel bad.Is it bad/normal for a 15 year old girl to feel very self conscious without her makeup?
No, you just get kinda used to looking in the mirror and seeing yourself a certain way. When you take it off you become self conscious.


Honestly, I feel the same way too. But now I've realized that if I go out to target with no makeup on who the hell is gonna remember me? I'll probably never see them again so it really doesn't matter.


You'll become more used to seeing yourself without makeup.
Its not bad.


If you feel more comfortable with yourself while wearing make-up that's fine.





I don't get this whole be happy with yourself no matter what. That's bull. If you have a flaw and it can be fixed and you can be happier why should you have to accept it?
I don't wear makeup.When others tried to pretty me up they made me look like a whore.I tried and didn't often like the results.Its normal for most teenage girls.Almost every girl at my school has makeup somewhere on their face.
not at all!! i felt so weird without make-up because i wore SOO MUCH! And I didn't want to feel so weird when I didn't wear so much during the summer. I cut down gradually on the make-up so now I feel completely normal without it (:
I was self conscious about going out without makeup until I was nearly 30 years old. Not unusual. You get into a habit and envision yourself a certain way.
I feel it is probably normal.


But I am 16 and have never wore makeup.


Except for lip gloss haha.





It feels like cake on my face.


And I end up rubbing it off anyways.
Yes it is totally normal! Just remember to always be yourself
I felt that way the first time I started wearing makeup, now I am just used to it








Girlfriend it is not bad!!!
im 14 and i can be very self conscious without makeup and yeah its normal
no, not really. i think it's normal.
no its not you are a pshyco you should die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats