Thursday, December 3, 2009

My makeup ALWAYS looks bad at the end of the school day! HELP?

Any brands you can recommend or something i can do? i apply a cream to powder foundation and a loose mineral powder to my face in the morning, post using proactiv.My makeup ALWAYS looks bad at the end of the school day! HELP?
Hi


I'm new here and also new to Yahoo,although I've a Word-press site on


http://www.buyingmineralmakeupnow.com/


You may check that site and I also give you some additional tips:


Apply moisturizer and wait ten minutes, before you apply foundation,


I recommend Pur minerals or Sheer foundation.


I hope that helped,


JaroMy makeup ALWAYS looks bad at the end of the school day! HELP?
you could try using a foundation primer which will help it stay on longer and look better. There is also an eyeshadow primer which helps the eyeshadow from creasing and looking great all day. Oil-blotting sheets will help ur makeup looking fresh if that's your problem.


A good foundation primer i recommend is Smashbox PhotoFinish and for eyeshadow i would recommend Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion. Theyre a bit pricey, but they last for a long time.


You could always just do touch-ups at school with ur makeup?


Hope i helped =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats