Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What are the steps I ought to use to cover a bad blemish with Bare Minerals makeup?

I've had the whole Bare Minerals system for two weeks now and havent had any breakouts... I got a few hormonal breakouts around my chin this week and am wondering the best technique, using Bare Minerals, to cover them. I have the full coverage concealer brush. I'm looking for any tips for really great coverage that you might have!





Thank you!What are the steps I ought to use to cover a bad blemish with Bare Minerals makeup?
I use the full coverage concealer brush after I've applied the foundation to my liking all over the face. I do the usual swirl and tap thing, but instead of buffing, I pat the brush over the blemish. I do that a couple of times until I'm happy with the coverage, and then I finish with the mineral veil to set. It's really that simple. If you're struggling getting the desired coverage, I'd also recommend purchasing their concealer - it's amazing! You need to use so much less and get so much more coverage on break-outs and around your eyes.What are the steps I ought to use to cover a bad blemish with Bare Minerals makeup?
If your face is a bit dry, rub just a little olive oil over your face and wait for it to soak in, maybe 10 minutes or so. Other than that with bare minerals all ya gotta do is apply it!
i have the same problems you have and i started to use cetaphil cleanser and also the mosturizer,,,WOW has it made a difference. it will help with the coverage when your skin is fully hydrated. and this stuff will not make you break out at all....ITS AWESOME!
Using your full coverage concealer brush, swirl and tap in your foundation. Then just buff lightly over the blemishes. Apply your first application of your foundation. If you need to, you can once again use the concealer brush if you want a little more coverage. Apply another layer of your foundation. I use the Medium and Medium Beige Foundations. I use the Medium to conceal and for my first application. I use the Medium Beige for the second application because I like way the color looks on my face. But the Medium conceals better. If you have two foundations, you might want to try concealing and first application with the lighter of the two, and then finish with the deeper of the two. That's what works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats