Thursday, December 3, 2009

Everytime i try to do my makeup--it looks bad. Can someone help me figure out what I'm doing wrong??

I only use almay and neutrogena products(except for on my eyes), so that I don't clog my pores, because I already have trouble with breakouts. I also use the clean and clear face mosturizer. I just don't know how to make it look right, because it's like everytime I try to do my makeup, it is very obvious and doesn't look very good.Everytime i try to do my makeup--it looks bad. Can someone help me figure out what I'm doing wrong??
maybe u should try to fiind out if u need rto use a face powder or a fundation.or a foundation-to-powder.i started off using the powder and it looked very obvious cause i have really dry skin so i switched to the foundatio-to- powder make up it looks alot betterEverytime i try to do my makeup--it looks bad. Can someone help me figure out what I'm doing wrong??
You should try getting your makeup done for you at a place like Sephora or at a department store. You can tell them the problems you have with your skin and they can help you find products that will work for you! Good Luck!
Go to http://www.whatsinnow.com and click on make-up. It has great tips for how to get your make-up just right. It shows how to do natural make-up, which is good for break out prone skin.
Show us a picture of you, both with and without makeup, so we can give suggestions.
You'd have to be more specific for a good answer on here, but I reccomend calling macys or dillards or any big department store really...and making an appointment to get your makeup done. They will do it really nice, and all you have to do is ask them to explain what they are doing, and it's FREE :)
I used to use a foundation that looked really cake-like and you could REALLY tell i was wearing foundation. so my ';secret'; is that instead of using as much a normal use half as much and add a squirt of your face moisturizer to the foundation. then it goes on smooth like lotion and your using less which doesnt look so noticable and you can save money b ot using it all as fast. try it you may like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats