Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is makeup bad for the skin?

Will makeup cause wrinkles or make the skin look bad in the long run???? I'm thinking it would help skin more than hurt it and I'm talking more so about foundation and powder.Is makeup bad for the skin?
KH is right. makeup can have minerals, antioxidants, SPF, so you'll be less likely to get free radical and enviornmental damage.





it can clog pores if you don't clean it off at night or it is an oily makeup, but generally it WON';T cause wrinkles easier. Is makeup bad for the skin?
Hmm, well makeup does clog your pores but as long as you take your makeup off properly every time, then you should have no problems.


Also, I only wear it if I'm going out, if you're going to just stay in the house all day, don't wear it. It's important to take a day or 2 in the week to not wear any makeup at all so you let your skin 'breathe'.


x



I've heard makeup can be good for your skin. IT can provide a barrier against the enviroment and that it naturally has an SPF (some even contain more).


You'll have to find one that suits your skin type. I use Bare Minerals and my skin actually improved...
Makeup clogs your pores.
it really does hurt you in the future!


u get wrinkles faster!





but it also depends on your skin type..





good luck=]
no if you remove it and don't go to bed with it....%26lt;---my opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats