Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Do you think it is bad to wear makeup?

Makeup is just a big fat lie. It's like photoshop. How can we wear makeup and say it makes you feel better about ourselves?





Yes, it does make us look prettier, but its not real! What is the point of being fake? Who has the right to tell us that we are only good enough if we wear makeup? I can't look in the mirror and asay I'm beautiful with all that crap on, I just can't.





What do you think? I think wearing makeup is wrong because we are lying to ourselves.Do you think it is bad to wear makeup?
yes make up can b a pain to put on but it is fun sometimes


its not a lie its something to make u feel better if something is wrong or u have an imperfection


i think u have it in your head tht people globb make up on and hide everything they have and are, when its not like tht at all


we girls put it on too feel fun flirty confident and free, not to lie to ourselves, we r just enhancing wat our mamas gave us!


so there is a fine line between enhancing and hiding!Do you think it is bad to wear makeup?
No we are not lying to ourselves, it's nice to dress up once in a while and put on makeup.





Different makeups can enhance and bring out our favourite features on us, such as eyes, cheek bones, eye brows and lips!!





I guess the trick is learning to love your natural self, and not feeling like you need makeup to feel beautiful!





I think that it is great that you truly feel comfortable in your own skin, and you should be proud of yourself!! :)
wow. i never thought of it that way. we should tell ourselves that we are beautiful just the way that we were created. whether God made us, or any other spirit or god. i guess that a girl wears makeup to attract the opposite sex or to hide some ';imperfections'; that they have.
You make a very good point. I wear makeup myself and I wear it because I like doing it and I like how I look with it. Makeup does give me more confidence and I wish I could be confident with out it but thats just how life is. Think about it it is fun to change your look around sometimes.
you can wear makeup and keep it natural.. or just wear eyeliner to one product to enhance your features.. its just a different look from how u look everyday.. i wear only eyeliner eyeshadow and mascara an nothing else
I think Nichole answered this pretty well. Whether you are for or against make up, make the decision for yourself and just be happy. There is enough **** to get upset about without worrying about stuff like this.
usually i don't wear makeup cause i look terrioble in it i think iam beautiful without makeup
some times some of us need to have some thing to make us feel better or to hide behind to get through the day. even if it's a lie.
makeup is like my art..





i don't like to paint or write or anything like that. i express myself through my makeup %26amp; clothes %26amp; hair. =]





plus i love how it makes me look! haha
no way.





i love make-up.





as long as it's not all globbed on, it's quite wonderful.





i think your views are a little extreme on make-up, dear.
for a gurl no...


for boy YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cats